Since completing my main components that I will use in both of my graphics I decided to fiddle around with the A8 graphic and this is what I’ve come up with so far. I feel like having the equipment in the graphic might be a bit too distracting so I might play around with the graphic without them and see what I like better.
This week I spent time creating the portrait that will display the finished product of the tutorial, featured on both the main graphic and the promotional graphic.
This week I filled around with the colour scheme a bit and found something that I like better. As I will be having portraits in my graphic I think the pink/coral colours will work better than the green. I also added some bows that I traced from my own drawing as I felt the top section was a bit empty with just the banner.
I’ve played around with the zig-zag spikes to make them less impacting on my image. I’ve also traced vectors from my own pictures for the equipment needed for the tutorial.
I’ve been playing around with colours and fonts this week to sort out the style of my graphic before adding and other components. This is what I have so far.
During a quiet day at work I was thinking about what kind of process I wanted to show in my infographic when I decided to represent part of my job. Working in a shampoo shop adjoined with a salon you learn all about hair, how to style it and what products to use to achieve a certain look so I have decided to do a tutorial on how to make the perfect hair bun.
When doing research for the kind of style I want to use, I found this infographic below
I like how they broke up the image with the alternating colour sections and the use of the zig-zag and want to try use something similar in my project.